Saturday, March 10, 2007

Woo hoo

Lizard Ridge was making me c.r.a.z.y this morning - the yarn was a snarled mess and I could not figure out how to hide the short rows. I checked my books (The Knitting Answer Book had a terrible explanation unfortunately, but is otherwise a terrific little book; KnittingHelp.com was useful) and was finally able to remember what the instructor had said to best do them. Anyway, once I figured it out I was able to cruise. I love it when I finally figure something out.

Went to the library and got a bunch of books on Hawaii, and One Mississippi by Mark Childress and A Whistling Woman by A.S. Byatt. Add those to the ever-expanding queue. Crazy in Alabama is one of my favorite books so I was happy to find a new book by Childress.

It was a nice and cool, end-of-winter, rainy day. Everything is greening up and the bulbs in our yard are popping up. I can't wait for spring to get here.

No comments: